XLAP Aluminum Shoring:
Mountainview is proud to offer the XLAP series aluminum shoring panel trench shields are designed specifically for municipalities, utilities, and contractors who use rubber-tired backhoe/loaders and small excavators for trenching.
XLAP comes with either a flat bottom or extruded aluminum knife edge. Aluminum shields have the greatest strength to weight ratio in the industry. Each aluminum shoring shield includes a professional engineered depth certification tag.
Telescoping spreaders sets come in a wide variety of sizes, and accessories such as pulling and lifting lugs make it easy to handle the shield into and out of the trench. With approximately half the weight of comparable sized steel shields, XLAP Aluminum Shoring is ideal for a variety of situations such as municipal maintenance and emergency repairs, or small utility projects.
– Telescoping spreader sets in a wide variety of sizes.
– Stackable with Build-A-Box.
– Flat bottom or extruded aluminum knife edge on panels.
– Narrow sidewalls.
– Ultra-light double wall aluminum shoring.
– Greatest strength to weight ratio in the industry.
– 3 in. sidewalls are smooth to prevent dirt build-up and reduce friction.
– Foam-filled wall construction prevents dirt and moisture accumulation.
– Pulling and Lifting Lugs.
– Professional Engineer design and depth certification.
– T-connections cut-outs.
– End panels for three and four-sided shields.
– Corner connector brackets.
– Adapters to allow use of standard XLS pipe spreaders.
– Adjustable spreaders.
– Custom spreader location.
– Steel or aluminum knife edge.
– Adjustable legs.
– Wheel kit.
All shoring and trenching systems are guaranteed to be in good working condition or we will make it right. Call one of our shoring professionals today and have us create a custom shoring system for your next job.